VRC Monitoring Solutions
VRC has experience in the following sectors, Schools, Financial Institutions, Health Care Organisations, Industrial, Leisure Centres, Homes, Restaurants and Retailers and providing help and services to the Public Sector. Visit one of our sectors pages to find out what VRC & APG can do for you and your business.
24/7, 365 days a year.
VRC + Install Partners
Our guards watch the various live CCTV feeds, ready to intervene on site.
VRC has a variety of services that it offers to customers across the UK. Reactive CCTV monitoring, iLocate (GPS asset tracking), call handling & visually verified alarms.
- We listen to your requirements: It’s important to us that we understand your needs. We take the time to listen to you, allowing us to tailor a bespoke service to match your precise needs.
- We conduct a free site survey: Unsure if remote CCTV is right for your premises? Let us help! Our team of experienced technicians will give free, impartial advise.
- We assign a Customer Relationship Manager: Here at VRC we understand the importance of consistency. We’ll assign a Customer Relationship Manager to give you a single point of contact for all of your questions.
- We monitor your premises: This is what we do best! Sit back and relax, safe in the knowledge we have you covered.
- We dispatch a professional: Through our mobile keyholding response partner ARK we are able to offer a full turnkey solution to protect your premises.
- We resolve any issues: We can also monitor the complete status of your system from the HDD to each individual camera and notify you of any issues, ensuring your system is always ready for action.
For over 10 years, we have been offering bespoke monitoring solutions to protect people, property
Our facility is an NSI Gold, Category II Remote Video Response Centre offering a range of services, all our staff
How to find VRC
The existing building is now fully owned by VRC & APG. On Tuesday 27th November, VRC purchased the building from the landlord at a Maggs and Allen Auction.
Welcome to Craig De-Lara, New Operations Director for VRC. Craig De-Lara Operations Director, Craig he is joining us with a wealth of knowledge and experience in the security sector and has built his career as a diverse Security Operations Professional with a record...