VRC Monitoring Solutions
VRC has experience in the following sectors, Schools, Financial Institutions, Health Care Organisations, Industrial, Leisure Centres, Homes, Restaurants and Retailers and providing help and services to the Public Sector. Visit one of our sectors pages to find out what VRC & APG can do for you and your business.
24/7, 365 days a year.
VRC + Install Partners
Our guards watch the various live CCTV feeds, ready to intervene on site.
VRC has a variety of services that it offers to customers across the UK. Reactive CCTV monitoring, iLocate (GPS asset tracking), call handling & visually verified alarms.
- We listen to your requirements: It’s important to us that we understand your needs. We take the time to listen to you, allowing us to tailor a bespoke service to match your precise needs.
- We conduct a free site survey: Unsure if remote CCTV is right for your premises? Let us help! Our team of experienced technicians will give free, impartial advise.
- We assign a Customer Relationship Manager: Here at VRC we understand the importance of consistency. We’ll assign a Customer Relationship Manager to give you a single point of contact for all of your questions.
- We monitor your premises: This is what we do best! Sit back and relax, safe in the knowledge we have you covered.
- We dispatch a professional: Through our mobile keyholding response partner ARK we are able to offer a full turnkey solution to protect your premises.
- We resolve any issues: We can also monitor the complete status of your system from the HDD to each individual camera and notify you of any issues, ensuring your system is always ready for action.
For over 10 years, we have been offering bespoke monitoring solutions to protect people, property
Our facility is an NSI Gold, Category II Remote Video Response Centre offering a range of services, all our staff
How to find VRC
The aim of the day is to start a nationwide conversation about all aspects of surveillance technology. How does VRC use surveillance cameras? VRC doesn't install CCTV cameras, they receive the footage being recorded by a CCTV camera at their Remote Video Response...
The 5% Club is for companies who are committed to raising the number of apprentices in the UK. Asset Protection Group has showcased its commitment to developing its people by joining The 5% Club. Which is an industry-led initiative focussed on driving momentum...
New CCTV software powered by Calipsa is improving security around the world by analysing millions of alarms every day. The VRC Smart Alarm Filtering is a remote video analytics platform which is powered by Calipsa. Reducing false alarms by over 80% and is...