VRC Monitoring Solutions
VRC has experience in the following sectors, Schools, Financial Institutions, Health Care Organisations, Industrial, Leisure Centres, Homes, Restaurants and Retailers and providing help and services to the Public Sector. Visit one of our sectors pages to find out what VRC & APG can do for you and your business.
24/7, 365 days a year.
VRC + Install Partners
Our guards watch the various live CCTV feeds, ready to intervene on site.
VRC has a variety of services that it offers to customers across the UK. Reactive CCTV monitoring, iLocate (GPS asset tracking), call handling & visually verified alarms.
- We listen to your requirements: It’s important to us that we understand your needs. We take the time to listen to you, allowing us to tailor a bespoke service to match your precise needs.
- We conduct a free site survey: Unsure if remote CCTV is right for your premises? Let us help! Our team of experienced technicians will give free, impartial advise.
- We assign a Customer Relationship Manager: Here at VRC we understand the importance of consistency. We’ll assign a Customer Relationship Manager to give you a single point of contact for all of your questions.
- We monitor your premises: This is what we do best! Sit back and relax, safe in the knowledge we have you covered.
- We dispatch a professional: Through our mobile keyholding response partner ARK we are able to offer a full turnkey solution to protect your premises.
- We resolve any issues: We can also monitor the complete status of your system from the HDD to each individual camera and notify you of any issues, ensuring your system is always ready for action.
For over 10 years, we have been offering bespoke monitoring solutions to protect people, property
Our facility is an NSI Gold, Category II Remote Video Response Centre offering a range of services, all our staff
How to find VRC
Bake sale for Make A Wish & an unexpected surprise from the landlord. At the start of the year, our employees voted “Make a Wish UK,” to be our chosen charity for any fundraising done in 2019. We have been doing various things at all our offices across the UK...
NFU releases Rural crime report 2018 UK's leading rural insurer NFU releases their rural crime report for 2018, the report contains a summary of their findings (click on below image to see the report) . It also highlights geographically the areas that have improved...
This new video highlights various aspects of all of our divisions including their core services, the locations, contact details & their accreditations, which themselves helps our customers know that we are doing the job right.